Saturday 5 October 2013

MY LIFE & MY CRAZY IDEA

Sometimes in our life when we wanna proceed  many drawbacks comes in front of us , which push us back in to our past failure life. So I wanna say never allow any drawbacks which can destroy your inner peace, which can show you that you can’t do anything…
I never allow, yeah sometimes when I wanna do something at that time I realize my past mistakes as well as my past failure..Which become obstacles on my way .which sometimes show me my capability. Still I wanna overcome it, I don’t know my future. Sometimes I feel is it my great drawback as I am a girl?  Then I take it as blessings. I wanna do everything what a boy can.
 
I never take other words in consideration , when my heart says No ! I can do. sometimes I feel like MY DREAM IS GOING TO DIE BEFORE ME .as whenever I dream high many obstacles as well as many drawbacks comes in front of my eyes. Then I feel little bit nervous & feel totally insecure. The insecurity for my dream. Then I pray before my lord as in this world I know he is mightier than everyone, so he only who can help me in this matter. So everyday pray I beg only one thing. – I don’t need many people know me or I’ll be famous. I wanna be a good human being & wanna do something.
Before entering into engineering career I don’t have interest in technology, as my dream was different. But after enter into engineering line, I feel a kind of fun to create new things .sometimes I feel this line really fit for me as here I can create many different ideas.
Now I gonna share my new idea. Which is on laptop .
A  WATERPROOF LAPTOP WITHOUT KEYBOARD & A DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGY  WHICH CAN HELP YOU IN SURGERY OR CAN ACT AS A  MEDICAL SERVICE  PROVIDER 
A remote will be there. That will work as keyboard. Which will help you to operate your computer at any place .it will be easier for you to take this along with you in any journey .As it water proof you have no tension for rain or water. And in health care we need more technology to diagnosis  the disease easily like CANCER or AIDS etc. So our technology can help us in various way , it has power to save many lives & help us in different way  .so this is my latest hot research. I have some idea about waterproof, but I wanna be more knowledgeable to explain my whole structural details in publicly. 
But I have many drawbacks – Neither I am too rich nor I am belongs to any research background .so that it’s not easy for me to show this new product in public. As in computer most of the parts are very expensive, so while experiment you have to be careful.
 
 
But I never take anything negative way, I am always positive .so I am waiting for good opportunity as well as time .which will help me to explore more  & make my dream project  into reality .  My ideas are always original, as most of the time people call me copycat as well as search engine GOOGLE .it’s not like that my friend. What I think right & new idea, I always share with everyone. if you have any doubt then search it also in Google or any site .so this is my new hot idea. now it’s not possible for me to research on this more, as my semester is a head, I have to read for this .but a long vacation is a head, hope I’ll invest my time here. It’s really a hot idea , which strike in my mind & I am crazy to know more things about it .but now I am not much eligible to invent something . but yes, I can gain some knowledge & preserve it with in my brain , when require I’ll use it. As brain is the best place where you can store anything without any tension, it’s memory status is unlimited .so I am waiting my perfect time & I don’t know when it will come. As my time never walk with me & always act like evil. Still I hope for the best.
I am praying before god to help me .I need your suggestions as well as feedback , which may help me to move forward in future life . so please pray for me .thanks a lot  for reading my article…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FACEBOOK PAGE

SKETCHES & PAINTINGS